The Dollar Store is a wonderful place, prices are cheap and they have everything. By everything, I mean everything from items to people.
1) Student Project- Does this really need an explanation? Students need poster board, crayons and some canned soup (why not?)…. Dollar Store has them all.
2) Grocery Gettin- These people know where its at. They are usually living on their own and have an insane budget. Why buy soup for a dollar when you can get two for a dollar? Why would anyone shop at a real grocery store when they are on a budget? Just don’t compete over the last Mr. Noodle bowl, some serious heat will go down.
3) Bored Barbara- Sometimes you just want to get out of the house. The BoBar does just that. They will go and just peruse The Dollar Store and try to justify that she/he is in need of certain items…. one hour later, BoBa is making crafts.
4) Fidgety Family- I don’t know why a Family would come to the Dollar Store in the first place. One, it is cramped in there (so many goods so little space), Two, the child is bound to steal something because there is just too much stuff. Families split up, and get lost, and soon you’ll hear a mother screaming for her child. Don’t worry, your child is in the aisle with colouring books and birthday supplies.
5) Holiday Hungry- Ok, so the Dollar Stores are really on top of their holidays. So why go to Walmart or Target to get your decorations, when the Dollar Store has everything you need?! Sure the decor and items are not quite right, but its cheap. The HH will end up spending the same amount or more, because the Dollar Store brings out the shopaholic in them… sucker.
6) Gift Exchange George- Ok, so you have been there, I have been there, everyone has been there. You get suckered in to a gift exchange of some sort with some funny number for a limit. Where else is there to go besides the Dollar Store? No where. “Hey! Let’s exchange junk to each other that we will never use” … great idea!
7) Birthday Bonanza- The Birthday Bonanza is one who is shopping for a birthday party. They are frantic because it is usually left to the last minute, and are in need of some serious Dora hats. Being behind the BB in line is just the worst, because you know they have 100 items.
Comment, Complain, Whatever